Gilberts wins GOLD, SILVER & BRONZE at the 2018 International Riesling Challenge.
Gilbert Family Wines brought home a swag of medals from this year’s Canberra International Riesling Challenge.
2018 International Riesling Challenge Wine Show Awards;
- Gilbert + Gilbert 2015 Riesling rs8.7, Eden Valley – GOLD
- Gilbert + Gilbert 2015 Riesling Single Vineyard, Eden Valley - SILVER
- Gilbert 2012 Riesling Museum Reserve, Orange – GOLD
- Gilbert + Gilbert 2010 Riesling Museum Reserve, Eden Valley – SILVER
- Gilbert 2017 Riesling, Orange – BRONZE
- Gilbert 2017 Riesling rs14, Orange – BRONZE
- Gilbert 2018 Riesling rs13, Orange – BRONZE
About the Canberra International Riesling Challenge
“The Canberra International Riesling Challenge (CIRC) is a wine competition created to highlight the grape that defines white wine, Riesling. The Riesling Challenge attracts wines from Riesling producing countries around the world and is the most significant event of its type in the southern hemisphere. By entering the Challenge, Riesling producers will be competing not only with producers from their region, but with 500 other Rieslings from across the world [including Germany, France, USA & New Zealand] for the opportunity to be judged as the Best Wine of the Challenge. Gold and silver medal winners at the CIRC qualify for entry to the National Wine Show.”