Gilbert Sparkling Launch Event | Saturday 3 July.
Join us for an elegant evening at The Cellar by Gilbert for the release of our 2016 BLANC de BLANCS & MÉTHODE TRADITIONELLE SPARKLINGS
Discover the art of sparkling wine as we take you through a series of immersive experiences featuring our premium wines with matched food and entertainment.
R.S.V.P. by ticket purchase only
Click here to purchase tickets
- Premium Gilbert wines including our new sparkling offerings: 2016 Blanc de Blancs & Méthode Traditionelle
- Insights from Simon and Will Gilbert on what makes sparkling so unique and exciting to produce and drink
- Immersive, bespoke food by Cook & Waiter, Sydney - including Roving Canapés, Seafood Bar and Yakitori Station
- Great music including Saxophone player and DJ
- Complimentary shuttle bus service to and from Kelly’s Irish Pub (across from the Taxi Rank)
For all inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call The Cellar by Gilbert on (02) 6372 1325.
Daily at The Cellar by Gilbert
Wine tastings and take-away wine sales are available daily. There is a tasting fee of $10 per person which is redeemable upon purchases of 6 or more bottles of wine. Our wine tastings are approximately 45 minutes in duration.
Bookings are highly recommended.
Small bites and sharing boards are available Thursday to Sunday.
We look forward to welcoming you to our cellar door, The Cellar by Gilbert!
Check out our food menu - available Thursday to Sunday only - here.
137 Ulan Road, Mudgee New South Wales.
We recommend making a reservation for wine tastings and dining by calling us at (02) 6372 1325.
Open 7 Days
Sunday - Thursday, 10am - 4pm
Friday and Saturday, 10am - 5pm
Kitchen Open Thursday - Sunday 11am - 3pm
Looking for the perfect event space?
Contact us email@example.com to find out more about hosting your special event at The Cellar by Gilbert. For all other bookings please phone the cellar door at (02) 6372 1325.
Looking for the perfect gift package or something bespoke? We’d love to work with you to create something special. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (02) 6372 1325.